cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number from Freedom Mobile - Alternate Phone Number Regex

evgn12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, 

I ordered a sim card to port my number from Freedom Mobile to take advantage of the promotion. When I enter an alternate number, an error pops up that says "Alternate Phone Number Regex" and I cannot proceed to the next stage as a result. I've seen posts already on this forum and am wondering if a moderator can please help me with porting my phone number over. Thanks in advace!

1 REPLY 1

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @evgn12,

Thank you for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you were unable to activate your Public Mobile SIM card.  

Here are the steps you need to follow once in the activation form: Clear cache, delete cookies and/or change internet browser. Remove any punctuation signs, commas, apostrophes, dashes in the activation form.

Include name only, no middle names per example my name is John Harsh Patterson I would enter John in the name and Patterson in the last name only. Make sure to add an alternate contact phone number

Thank you 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.