cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting my number away from PM

AdamAy007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I just recently switched carriers to one that can suit my needs better, and as much as I enjoyed public mobile it had limitations on my data usage. I need my number ported over to the other carrier, but for that to happen I need permission first off and I need my account to be temporarily unsuspended for a short time. If I can get someone to do this for me it would be perfect, that number means a lot to me.
3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @AdamAy007

Sorry to hear that you are leaving PM!

I will be able to activate your services for porting purposes, can you just send me your phone number by private message ? It won't take long to make the changes.

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

AdamAy007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I'm sorry but you may not have read what I had written earlier properly, I stated that I am trying to port my number over to another carrier, it hasn't been done yet. I needed help getting my account unsuspended as in my account status to be active and I am not willing to pay the monthly amount to do so. I want help to see if someone can unsuspended my account, the account has not been deactivated it is only suspended. I need someone to unsuspend it temporarily in order for my number to be ported to my other carrier.

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry to hear that you wanna leave PM. We hope you all the best with your new carrier. Unfornately, once you port out your number from PM, your account is automatically dead, inactive. Be there or not be there. The door will always be open for you, but not the same account. 

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.