cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting issue - from Freedom Mobile

anon3123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

Just tried to port over from Freedom and immediately got a text from Public mobile that here was a problem transferring my number. Sent an email to CS_AGENT as well and then contacted Freedom. They said the issue was an incorrect account number, which Public Mobile's form wouldn't take the first 3 alphabet letters but only the numbers for the account.

After a 45 mins phone call with Freedom, and multiple holds, I was told to re-do the port on Public Mobile's website and that there was nothing more that Freedom could do.

Freedom offered multiple options to stay after being transferred to an escalations person. They did offer to match the plan ($34 40GB) as well in the end. All offers were declined.

Also did send a message to CS_AGENT but have not heard back yet. Did hear that someone had a phone number to reach Public Mobile in case of port issues like this. Can someone please pass that phone number to me as I'm stuck between porting my number and in limbo here.

Much appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

anon3123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, realized that this was posted in the wrong place. The issue is being worked on and help is no longer needed.

Was able to contact the Telus port team via phone.

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.