cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting in from Zoomer Wirelss

domo_shark
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello PM Community,

Hoping that someone will be able to point me in the right direction.  I ordered a PM SIM and received it in the mail.  I attempted to activate my subscription and port over my number from Zoomer.

I did this on Friday and during the activation, something must have failed.  I then attempted to log into the PM app and I noticed that my number was already my Zoomer number, but I noticed that my Zoomer account and SIM card were still activated.  I have since gotten a PM number assigned and it looks like I can actually now enter in my existing Zoomer number and attempt the port again, but when I last spoke with CS_Agent yesterday, they said that there was already a port in progress?  I am so lost and hoping that someone can shed some light on this as I am so lost.  Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

domo_shark

Thank you again Chalupa for the assistance!  The agent was able to help me port over successfully today and I'm all set up on PM.  Have a wonderful day! ☺️

domo_shark

Thanks for that piece of info.  I think that based on what others have been saying in the forum's is that Zoomer doesn't actually send this message. 

I have since called the porting number provided and they are looking into the issue 😊

Thank you all for your assistance! Fingers crossed it all works soon! 🤞

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@domo_shark 

You need to keep your Zoomer SIM in your phone and reply to the text with YES confirming you are porting over to PM. You have 90 minutes to reply or porting will be cancelled or limbo.

Once the Agent restart the porting process for you…reply to the text.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @domo_shark 

Take a look in the top right corner. I'll send you a phone number to call to get this fixed.

Need Help? Let's chat.