cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting gone bad

kpk1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a new SIM card then wanted my landline number ported onto that card. What happened was the number was ported onto my existing card and the phone number on that one removed and my new SIM card is still vacant. I now have no incoming service and no service on my old card at all and this is the number I use for everything

please help want my old number restored back to in service 

4 REPLIES 4

kpk1

But how do I reach out to support everything I try never gets me to a helpful ending just more frustration

kpk1

How do I get support someone that will actually have a conversation with me

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kpk1 , did you activate a new account with the new SIM card or was the new SIM card entered into an existing account?  It sounds like you did the latter, but should have done the former.  As already mentioned reach out to support, hopefully they can help correct things.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kpk1  Did you use same email as before when trying to create a second account for the land line ? It can take 3-5 days to complete . Always  use a different email for new account is best . At this point I think you need to get support to steep in and see if they can get you our old number back . Use this direct link 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.