cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Problem

Maume
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@members I missed the link to port to my new sim here,I need help with receiving a new link

9 REPLIES 9

Excellent info - thanks again @hTideGnow 

HI@HALIMACS   actually that was how i learned that porting team number

my friend opened the ticket using that link , the agent said, that is just for porting out request without SMS.  But the agent shared the porting team phone number

Interesting @hTideGnow 

I would have 'borrowed' it at least 2 years ago from another user who offered it for porting in reasons.

I, personally, never had cause to use it so didn't know it was ONLY for porting out from PM.

Thanks for you sharing your friends trial of it.   I'll amend it on my end.

Hi @HALIMACS  

yes, it is a link supposed to be for porting out problem

But I guess once you got to an agent , you can work with the agent for some other issues LoL

Uhm, this link @hTideGnow ?

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Lc9xk8

You sure? 

I believe it leads to the creation of a support ticket for porting issues.

Are you suggesting it is ONLY for customers porting out from public mobile to another provider?

HI @HALIMACS   

the link you provider is only for porting out help , not porting in.  (My friend tried it when he port in)  Sound like OP is porting in as he said "port to my new sim here"

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Maume 

to re-initiate the port, click here: Reinitiate Port request

Then make sure to place your prior provider SIM card in device, await text for port authorization, reply "YES", then replace with your newly activated Public Mobile SIM card.

Reboot your device, and you should be good to go.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Maume 

You need the old SIM in the phone to get the text to reply.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Maume for porting in request, there is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.