cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Koodo Number to Public Mobile

lawbstar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for PM plan on Monday November 14, and sent an email to PM asking them to port over my Koodo number. Why does it say that they will get back to you within 48 hours if they won't? It's been over 72 hours since I sent the email, and I've heard nothing. I've also sent messages to @Shazia_K and @Mary_M with the Koodo number I'd like to port over, my Koodo account number, and my PM phone number, but I've gotten no response over the past few days.

My Koodo plan ended up being renewed on Thursday November 17 because I got no help with porting over the number. Can I get PM to give me a credit equivalent to how much I had to spend to keep my Koodo number online? PM really needs more staff to take care of these problems. This is really frustrating.

I've tried changing my number on self serve many times, but that never worked. Is there anything else I can do?

7 REPLIES 7

Prabatha

You can find your koodo account number in your last koodo bill or your self serve account. Then you are good to add it and go.

Prabatha

Thanks a lot. This worked for me.

ToniCipriani
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Completed the form to do the port, Koodo side dead but PM side still using the new number. Been overnight already.

lawbstar

I am always getting the above error too, and can not even get to the form where it asks me for my account number.

achong604
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What do I do when I get this message while porting: We are experiencing difficulties in processing this request. Please contact Public Mobile for additional assistance.

Gee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Took me less than a minute to port my Koodo number.  They key is to include your Koodo account number.

Make sure you have the Authorised Box checked

ayoung3366
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I also ported my Koodo number to PM within less than an hour. You don't need to contact them in any way to port your Koodo number.

All you need to do is log into your PM account and under the Overview Tab look for the "My Profile" section and there should be a link that says "Change Number" . Once there, select transfer number and the rest is history.

This process took me like less than 5 mins 

Screenshot_1.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.