cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Issue: Can make calls, receive/send text, but no one can call me

n1tro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an active plan with PM.  I chose the option to port over another number and get rid of the current PM # that I was originally assigned.  Got text that said everything was done.  On the phone, the sim info shows the ported number.  I can make outgoing calls and send/recieve text but whenever anyone calls me, they get a message like I stopped paying my bills and don't have a plan.  It's been days since I have ported.  Can someone help me?

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@n1tro wrote:

I have an active plan with PM.  I chose the option to port over another number and get rid of the current PM # that I was originally assigned.  Got text that said everything was done.  On the phone, the sim info shows the ported number.  I can make outgoing calls and send/recieve text but whenever anyone calls me, they get a message like I stopped paying my bills and don't have a plan.  It's been days since I have ported.  Can someone help me?

Sounds like your Port is stuck and will need the assistance of the Moderators.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.

In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@n1tro, if you are able to receive text messages properly but can't receive calls, then the problem may be a stuck port.  You will need assistance from the moderator team to resubmit the port.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in your private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.