cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported out to Telus, plan still get renewed

vn33
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

I ported out of PM to Telus before the renewal date but still saw the renewal charge got charged to my CC. I cannot open a ticket with Simon because my account is closed.

What is best way to contact Moderator now?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

@vn33, I know your question got asked on how to contact the CSA for assistance, but I am wondering how long before your renewal did you port out to Telus?  Just trying to get a timeframe so we can help others in the future where it might be best for them to port out 3 or 4 days prior to renewal instead of the day before (even though it shouldn't matter as the account should close once the number is ported out)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

vn33
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@vn33 

Best way is to send a private message to customer service agent  (ie. moderator):

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CSA will ask a few questions to verify your identity and ownership of PM account.

Need Help? Let's chat.