cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port to Koodo - Autopay will cancel?

ponghenr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I port to Koodo, will autopay still ding me when my original 3months is up? Or porting out means everything is cancelled?

4 REPLIES 4

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anabolic, Once a number is ported out, the account is closed, and there should not be any further charges, even if a credit card was left on-file in the account.  That said, the account information lives on in the PM database.  That's why it is always preferable to remove credit card info before porting out your number.  If you forget, you can always ask one the moderators to go into your closed account and remove your CC number.

Anabolic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent

Having not removed autopay, are thousands of PMers that migrated to Koodo going to get charged on PM in the coming months?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ponghenr, do as @mimmo recommends.  I can confirm that the account is not deleted from the system and all your information remains there including auto pay and credit card.  I know because I forgot to do removal on my of my ports.  I messaged the moderator team to do it after the fact and they were able to do it.  If the account did disappear from the system or was altered in anyone, I don't think I would have got the feedback that your request is completed.  Be safe rather than sorry.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Loginto selfserve and remove your credit card info then port. But porting out should cancel everything.

Need Help? Let's chat.