cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port request

awoserra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to go through the automated support thing to get a moderator to change my number. I fill in all the fields and the "next" and "submit ticket" options are greyed out.

What I need to do: I need to change my existing number to a number I have with another provider (Lucky). Then I need to roll this account over with the new number to refresh data cap and billing cycle.

Help pls!?

9 REPLIES 9

awoserra

Yah a mod got in touch with me, I gave him the info he requested about 40 minutes ago... waiting for a response.

@awoserra wrote:

They submit link is greyed out no matter what I put in the port number fields.

@awoserra   If you still haven't received a response from moderators yet, submit another private message or submit a ticket via the chatbot.  Remember to type "Port Request"

Usually moderators respond within an hour or two so it's surprising you haven't received a response yet.  BTW you are checking that envelope icon top right of your screen for their response?

awoserra

They submit link is greyed out no matter what I put in the port number fields.

To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@awoserra wrote:

Still not received help from a moderator to port number. Need to get this done and can't sit around my computer all day waiting for nebulous support...

Put your original SIM back in and maybe it's still working. When it stops then you'll know the transfer completed.

awoserra

Still not received help from a moderator to port number. Need to get this done and can't sit around my computer all day waiting for nebulous support...

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@awoserra 

If you have issue to create a support ticket, your can send a private message to moderator

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@awoserra wrote:

I'm trying to go through the automated support thing to get a moderator to change my number. I fill in all the fields and the "next" and "submit ticket" options are greyed out.

What I need to do: I need to change my existing number to a number I have with another provider (Lucky). Then I need to roll this account over with the new number to refresh data cap and billing cycle.

Help pls!?

Try sending a private message by clicking on the following.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.