cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port phone number off lost phone to new sim card.

Steverocco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey all,

I recently lost my phone. I bought a new sim card but cannot login to my account because the verification code gets sent to the phone I don't have. They do not offer any alternative verification methods.

Any ideas? I want my life back...

Thanks,

Steve

@CS_Agent

7 REPLIES 7

Steverocco

Same circle of insanity with my email account. Even from a computer.

My kids,family and friends are my life and I can't interact with them, nor can I access all of our pictures/videos/memories...

Thanks anyways...

Steverocco

👍 Ticket sent.

Cheers 

@Steverocco  .you can use the link in on bottom of my first post . To submit ticket with support to help 

Steverocco

Thanks, but I run into the same issue trying to log into my email accounts. It's a neverending circle of insanity.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

So… your phone is your life @Steverocco 

In that case, enter an incorrect (made up) code at least three times and on the 4th or 5th try ‘resending the code’ and you should get the option to receive one to the email registered on the account.

Now, go get your life back 😉

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Steverocco 

Simply hit Resend Code button have have the 2FA code sent by email so forget using by text or call as the other options.

If that didn’t work then contact a CS_Agent by private messaging on the envelope icon on your computer.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Steverocco  Tap resend code a few times you may get option to send code to email instead . Once logged in charge the SIM card number on the profile page like this . If not able to log in get support to help your regain access and swap SIM card for you 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1691255985379.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.