cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port number

Shua_good
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How will I know if my number port is successful?

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Shua_good 

Is your pm sim card working? Calls in/out? Texts in/out? Data?  If you only have data and outgoing services then your port is not complete. If you have no services then your sim card did not provision correctly upon activation. You can try testing it in another phone but otherwise contact customer support the provision your sim card to your account. If your old sim card still works then your port did not complete and you can use it until a CSA fixes your sim card and reinitiate your port request.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Shua_good 

when you port in here do you reply to SMS ( yes ) for your old company,

and check your service is working all fine Call & SMS & Data.

your old company account is still active or if is be close then successful,

Upon successful number porting, your old carrier's SIM card wll stop working.  Incoming calls will also start working after inserting your Public Mobile SIM card.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Shua_good You will no longer have service on your old sim card. When you dial or text to your number, it will go on PM sim card. Did you get a verification text on your old sim card to authorize the port in request? 

Need Help? Let's chat.