cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port not successful

merajunnisa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to port my number from an other service provider to Public mobile. Team said the port was successful, but I am unable to make any calls or receive any calls. Could you please give me a call at xxxxd

Edit by mimmo

8 REPLIES 8

merajunnisa

I created a ticket from Self-Serve My account. 

merajunnisa

When I insert old sim, I am unable to call anyone. When someone else tries it says "Not a valid number".

When I insert Public mobile sim, I am seeing Public mobile network in my phone. But when someone calls me its directly going to my voice mail.

@merajunnisa  Did you see any status bar showing it connected to PM? or any error like "No SIM", "SIM not provisioned", "No network"?

Try no another phone and see if it works

If you tried your SIM in another phone still fails, it could also be a SIM provisioning issue on the backend,   Please open ticket with PM Support and have them confirm:

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Try putting in the old sim see what happens. 

The pm sim even with unsuccessful port should still dial out.

merajunnisa

Its going to voice mail when someone else dials my number

merajunnisa

Thank you, I will delete my personal number. And I tried turning my phone off and on, it did not work

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Assuming you put your pm sim in after the port.

If you call your number from a friend's pH ne what message do you get?

Have you logged into pm selfserve? What does it say?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@merajunnisa 

This is a public forum so please edit and remove your personal number…click on the down arrow on the right.

Try power off then phone then power back on. See if that works.

Need Help? Let's chat.