cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port not completed

Cao0215
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Port my number from koodo to my public mobile account yesterday night, now my koodo number is cancelled and public mobile number is still not the number I ported, anyone can help me ?

13 REPLIES 13

marv28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

just some updates...

my issue (porting incomplete) got resolved last tues with the help of the moderator team. finally, i am now able to use my original number. it took 4 days for the porting to get completed and it sucks because during the process i can't use my phone for calls and LTE network.

thanks public mobile... patience is the key... i'm not sure if all customers will have it...

marv28

this is getting ridiculous. until now my issue is still not resolved - incomplete porting. @CS_Agent still hasen't responded to my private message. this is so frustrating. i am still unable to use my cellphone since friday evening... nuts.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cao0215, Hopefully they will get to you soon.

Cao0215

Called koodo and transfer to pm csr, ridiculously, the pm have csr. Wait her around 1 hour and a half and being told it will take 24 to 72 hrs, Jesus

Cao0215

No, only one

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@marv28

Are you porting a koodo prepaid number to PM?

If yes, you need to wait for moderator to fix your porting issue.

@marv28

It looks like you have an incomplete port.  You will likely need to wait for moderator.  Try not to send multiple messages to moderator since it would delay your response time.  It will take 24-48 hours for moderator to respond unfortunately.  Your number should be safe, but you need moderator help.  

marv28

@Anonymous  I used my old koodo sim and it says that the sim is unregistered. I also checked my koodo acct and its gone already. As far as koodo is concerned, it s already cancelled. However, in the PM sim, it still shows the PM number. The my original koodo number did not reflect yet. Also, I cant make or receive calls. It seems the signal is on and off...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@marv28, I don't understand why you wouldn't be able to use/receive calls on your Koodo account.  The account must still be active in order for the transfer (port) to work.  Also, you should be able to make outgoing calls/texts from your PM account, even if the transfer is not yet complete.

marv28

i have the same issue. Activated my PM sim and ported my Koodo on friday night. Until now, still not complete. The sad thing is, both numbers i cant use. Sent messages to the moderators already and haven't got back to me. I will be screwed if I loose my orig number.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cao0215, Did you send multiple private messages to the moderators?  If so, each one would put you at the bottom of the list.  You will need to wait until they get to you.

Cao0215

Pm for a whole day, and no one seems to help to solve 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You will need to message the mods to investigate. Have you tried rebooting phone.?

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

If you have a Porting issue, please also include:

• The number you want to port, PM sim number, old account number, old account name exacly as on bill

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time] from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.