cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port in Public from Rogers Issue

puranm12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have subscribed to public mobile yesterday with my rogers number to be ported. I had eSim on my iphone for rogers and when I subscribed for public mobile I gave the same imei number where the rogers esim was there. I didn’t receive any text message from rogers and public mobile service got activated. But no Incoming calls or Texts so far just outgoing calls. I called Rogers and they said that public mobile have to fix from their side. Reinitiate the porting request and I have to call their validation team right away as I dont have the esim anymore. Please help.

6 REPLIES 6

puranm12

@hTideGnow  It worked.. I had to call Rogers they provided me with the authority phone number to call once Phblic mobile resubmits the porting. I called the porting number that you gave, the guy raised the porting request again and told me that its waiting for rogers approval. J called rogers and after successfully verification Rogers approved the porting. Public mobile received the confirmation. I was told to restart my phone and after 30 minutes and boom. Thanks 

puranm12

@hairbag1 thanks i got it. Appreciated 

@puranm12 

check the little envelop icon on top right side of the page...it should be highlighted whenever someone responds to you.

puranm12

@HTime Where have you sent the number please? Btw thanks for your reply. How does it work now? I dont have rogers eaim anymore. 

frankc92

Can you also PM me with the porting support team number - need to re-port as my attempt with Fido last night failed. Thanks. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @puranm12 

IMEI might have problem with problem, better to give account number.

Please call the porting support team and you can update them the account number.  I have sent the number to your Community inbox.  

Need Help? Let's chat.