cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port In re-process

Jjdden342000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

How can I request for another port in. Tried calling Rogers and they said my number still active on their end and the port process must take place within 72 hours. 

Thanks!

John 

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jjdden342000 

It sounds like you missed the most important step to complete the porting process…reply to the text confirming you are porting over to PM with the old SIM in your phone…there is a 90 minute window to reply…it sounds like you didn’t reply to the text.

You need to contact a CS_Agent to have the porting process restarted on this Community page.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Or @Jjdden342000 you can submit a ticket to Public Mobile representatives  (CSA) directly using this link to request the transfer of your number over to Public Mobile.

See helpful info. here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jjdden342000   there is a number you can call to talk to live support and ask them to re-trigger the process/the text.  I will message you the number.  Check your Community inbox, envelope icon on top right. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you leave the Rogers sim in to confirm the transfer? If you're inside of 90 minutes since trying then put the old sim in and reply.

Call this if you're over 90 minutes. And leave the old sim in.

Adding - slight re-arrangement

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Jjdden342000 

contact to support team by CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.