cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parkerremy2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why on earth does PM not allow someone to transfer their points to a friend/fellow PM client? They are my points and I should be able to use them or gift them as I see fit, shouldn't I? 

7 REPLIES 7

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Not much seems to make sense about PM these days sadly. 

@parkerremy2     Agree that it would be nice if PM permitted rewards to be transferred to another account (perhaps once a year), however, I can also understand why it's doesn't make sense for them to allow this as a regular occurrence from a business perspective. 

You can try submitting a ticket and ask them to do so this as an onetime transfer, if it's to help out a friend in need, as a gesture of goodwill.  Of course, YMMV but it doesn't hurt to ask either.

I also doubt CSA's are spending much time looking through the community posts, especially anything in the Lounge.

Alycatstraz

That's pretty considerate of you. Very good. Apparently being a kind friend isn't permitted here

parkerremy2

I know right? I can't see any logical reason why this wouldn't be permitted. I just don't get it and my friend is having a hard time financially right now and I have enough points to get her a $15 credit towards her bill but can't seem to find a way to let her use my points for that reason 

parkerremy2

Yah I wonder too. Even if then can or do I doubt they would listen. 

Alycatstraz

I wonder if any PM customer support actually see these messages we post and if so will they be able to pass on customer feedback to whoever can make it happen?

Alycatstraz

Yes I absolutely agree. It's seems stupid that we can't give out points to a friend if we choose too 

Need Help? Let's chat.