cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nikkirenn1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering what is the point of the points if none of the rewards  benefit us? We don't use all the data in our plan now and already have long distance 🤷‍♀️

8 REPLIES 8

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Nikkirenn1 

in the public mobile app, Rewards -> Browse Catalogue, select 15 points 

IMG_4311.jpeg

Nikkirenn1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you! I didn't see where that was an option.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Nikkirenn1 

you can also hang on to those points and redeem them for future contests. Only trouble is PM won't let us know who winner of contests are. They keep that info a big secret.   🤐

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You collect points to lower your bill or buy add-ons.

It used to be you can opt out of points so you do not get anything at all. Maybe PM changed that so you HAVE to collect points. Nobody is forcing you to convert them to monay.

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Nikkirenn1 

Once you gain 15 points, you can redeem 15 point for $15 credit for your next monthly payment 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Well, you can use 15 points to get $15 off your plan price. That's what I do. I don't care about the rest. 🙂

@Nikkirenn1 wrote:

Just wondering what is the point of the points if none of the rewards  benefit us? We don't use all the data in our plan now and already have long distance 🤷‍♀️

Add-ons that won't be used by a specific customer  won't benefit that customer.  As for points, they can also be redeemed for bill credits.

Need Help? Let's chat.