Did you mean: 

Plans

Richard19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can not switch plans and Simon is no help

23 REPLIES 23

@Richard19 

HAPPY that it works..yes, now time to 🍺 to celebrate  🙂

@Richard19 @Happy to hear it all worked out for ya , yay !!

Richard19

Will buddy it worked and thank you and happy new year 👍🍺

It's definitely accessible,  @Richard19 

I just tried in both mobile and desktop. 

Maybe try reducing your screen size,  perhaps the arrows to toggle plans is out of the screen view.

To view the list,  tap change plan  ... 

@Richard19   usually they will reply within 2 or 3 hours, but could be longer

check your Community inbox often. And if no reply by tomorrow, message them again for update

Richard19

thanks sent a message how long before they reply 

@Richard19   don't give up, you are trying to schedule a plan change on next renewal anyway?

Open ticket with PM support via Chatbot and ask them to help schedule the change since you cannot find the plan yourself:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Richard19

Anyway tried everything you guys said still no good when I go to switch plan on 4 gig I only have 1 choice and it’s not the plan I want so thanks think I will switch companies this is bull **bleep** thanks again

@Richard19 Incognito is a private browser 

@Richard19 wrote:

What is incognito mode

@Richard19 which browser you are using?  

Generally click the 3 dots on the top right, select New Incognito Mode or some browser call it Private mode or InPrivate mode

click that and a new window or tab will open, then use that window to login My Account

@Richard19  the $45 - 20GB plan is there

make sure you are on the 4G speed tab and use the Yellow arrow on the far right (or bottom if you are using mobile )  to scroll down

softech_0-1672184859144.png

@Richard19  It’s definitely there as option so if your not seeing follow my link and let us know how you make out .

@Richard19...it's there. Just select 4G / then use the down arrow to get to your new plan. Refer to the screen shot, above.

@Richard19 

When you're on the plan change page, you'll see small arrows to the right.   

Tap on this to see more plan options.

And always remember to switch on NEXT renewal to avoid losing what's left in current cycle.

Richard19

What is incognito mode

@Richard19 @What plan you looking for? if it’s not  there  but you can see it on the website you can try and talk to agent here in the community about it 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to wjork.

Richard19

45 dollars 20 gigs

@Richard19 

Which plan are you considering a change to ?

Richard19

I know but when I say change plans it only shows me 1 plan and it’s not the one I want 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Richard19 @I would change for next renewal so you don’t lose any service 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Richard19   what error you got?

Try again using Incognito mode

Also, make sure you understand the difference between 'Change plan now' and "Change on renewal date" and pick the correct one    Usually people choose "Change on renewal date" to avoid lossing money, unless you need the new data, minute urgently

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Richard19 @You need to sign I to your pm account and go to plan / add on n change plan 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

planupgrade.jpg

Log in to your account using incognito mode. Then make your selection. Decide now if Change at Next Renewal OR Change right away.

Need Help? Let's chat.