cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

LBR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have a simple question please. How do I simply request to STAY with my current subscription? I ask because a week ago, I had thought about changing to a less expensive subscription and selected “change at my renewal time” or like when my new pay cycle begins I guess….however I now realize it isn’t going to be enough data for me. How do I just simply stay where I am? I don’t want it to change automatically anymore. Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LBR  In your account subscriptions add on page you can see you current plan and upcoming plan and cancel the upcoming plan if you no longer want to change to it 

Cancel plan change

Handy1_0-1706526957104.jpeg

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@LBR 

Log into your self-serve account and go under your subscription tab and cancel the upcoming plan change

If for any reason you were unable to do that, contact the customer support agents and ask them to cancel the change.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.