cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans 30$ 15gb

Sylvie8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can anyone confirm that the 30$ plan with 15gb is valid plan or just a promo. Currently i’m on the 25$ with 1gb.  

5 REPLIES 5

@Sylvie8 wrote:

So, just so i understand, i would pay 30$ / month, thats it? Or 30$ / month on top to the 25 $ i’m already paying for just 1 gb?

Public Mobile has never had per month plans.  The plan is $30 per 30 days.  This is a full plan change. You will no longer have the $25 plan after the change has been made.

Sylvie8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So, just so i understand, i would pay 30$ / month, thats it? Or 30$ / month on top to the 25 $ i’m already paying for just 1 gb?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you received SMS from PM as an offer OR if you see it when you log in to your account THEN it is valid offer.

Any other offer is for NEW customers and you cannot have it.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sylvie8 

it said Promo because it is available to join for short time.  But once you have subscribed in the plan, you will keep the plan and price until you change it

So, if you want to change to it, go to My Account, click Change Subscription and use Change on Renewal to schedule the plan change on renewal

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sylvie8  It’s legitimate plan . You can keep it as long as you want . Untill you decide to change plan again 

Need Help? Let's chat.