cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan

Hockeymomof2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the $50 plan. I didn’t sign in to change back to $40 plan but was only charged for $40 plan. Is there any way I can change without having to pay $50 and losing the $40 I just paid?

6 REPLIES 6

Daphne1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Hockeymomof2 wrote:

I had the $50 plan. I didn’t sign in to change back to $40 plan but was only charged for $40 plan. Is there any way I can change without having to pay $50 and losing the $40 I just paid?

@Hockeymomof2 

This weekend’s $40 promo plan is for new activation only.

If you had previously signed-up for the $10 off promo for 6 six months, you will have to pay regular price when your promo ends.

As an existing customer, you can qualify for other rewards.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

@Hockeymomof2 wrote:

I have had this service for about 6 months now. Just upset because I needed the higher plan and I can’t afford to pay another $50

@Hockeymomof2  You can future date the changes so it will change at your next renewal. If you want to see if there was a way to get a credit for time not used yet or upgrade to the newer plan for less than the full amount you can TRY to contact the moderator team and ask for assistance by sending them a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message. and explaining the situaiton, they MAY be able to help you although this will be outside the normal realm of things they do and would be considered a special request.

@Hockeymomof2 wrote:

I have had this service for about 6 months now. Just upset because I needed the higher plan and I can’t afford to pay another $50

Just select the plan that you need, select the option to change to the new plan on the next renewal.  

Hockeymomof2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Hockeymomof2 wrote:

If you change it right now you will lose the $40 that you paid, so when changing the plan back to $50 make sure you select "change on the next renewal date" instead of the 'top up your account".

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Hockeymomof2Can you elaborate more? Is this your first month with Public Mobile and you referred a friend? If so, then you get $10 bonus for referring a friend, so you get a net $40 for the first month.

You can change your plan any time you want. However since this is a prepaid service, you have already paid for the month. If you change the plan before your renewal date, you will forfeit the balance of the month and the plan's next renewal date will be reset to 30 days from the day you change your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.