cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan was changed without my consent

Jesse4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently upgraded to the 15 GB of 4g for 40$ and it was charged on my November bill. I just logged in to check my account and it says my an is the 1g of 3g for 25$ I did not do that so what happend? How do I go back to my 15gb for 40$ plan? 

7 REPLIES 7

@Jesse4 wrote:

Yes it is my old plan, what confuses me is that in November it said my plan was the 40$ plan so why did it change? 

@Jesse4   no worry , you likely still  on the $40 15GB plan.  You could be just reading old cached page, a browser issue

Please use incognito mode to login to My Account and you should see the correct plan again.  I would also use Incognito mode for accessing My Account to avoid confusion

So it seems you got your answer, @Jesse4 .

It didn't "change" - you are very likely viewing a 'cached' version of the self-serve page.

You confirmed that the amount you were charged (from your credit card) was the new plan amount.

You were provided with the means to ensure you're seeing a non-cached (outdated) image on self-serve site.

When logged onto the site, this is the little spinner icons to tap to get a refreshed version of the page:

HALIMACS_0-1671280765533.png

Jesse4

Yes it is my old plan, what confuses me is that in November it said my plan was the 40$ plan so why did it change? 

Jesse4

My last bill was 40$ and last month the plan it stated I had was the 40$ 4g plan as well. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jesse4 

What does your payment card (or credit card) display for a transaction amount?

The old plan, or the new plan value?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on all the little spinner refresh icons you see lower down or use private mode. You might also try another browser or even device.

@Jesse4 wrote:

I recently upgraded to the 15 GB of 4g for 40$ and it was charged on my November bill. I just logged in to check my account and it says my an is the 1g of 3g for 25$ I did not do that so what happend? How do I go back to my 15gb for 40$ plan? 

Is the $25 plan your old plan?  It's possible that the Self Serve website is showing out-of-date plan details.  Please log out, clear your cache, clear your cookies, and close your browser.  Log back in (inccognito mode wouldn't be a bad idea) and check the details again.

Need Help? Let's chat.