cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan update error

Terrybaskin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 3 months ago I updated my plan from 500 MB data (plus the bonus 500)  to the 5GB data plan.  Somehow each month since, after using 1GB Public Mobile tells me I have used up 5MB.   I am paying for data which I haven't used.  I have done the resets suggested by PM help, but still the same issue.

I would like this to be resolved or I will be going elsewhere.

Can anyone help.

6 REPLIES 6

Terrybaskin

Thanks for your help.  I did what you said, once again and it worked.  Thanks everyone.  I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TIME AND KNOWLEDGE.

FROM Terry

@Terrybaskin 

Is it possible you're mis-interpreting the self-serve site information?

Could your device have a 'data limiter' in place which is effectively deactivating your mobile data after 1GB is reached?

Edit:   If no data limiter in place, look at your device's data use history.   It'll show which apps used what amount of data for the past defined period.   Do some adding - how does it add up?

Terrybaskin

They have me listed with the right plan, but their counter says I use up the 5GB each month, when in reality, I have only used 1GB

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Terrybaskin Try to use Incognito mode to check My Account again to check for the data usage 

Also , did your set any data limit on your phone?

and do you have an iPhone or Android?? you can use some app to track your data usage, just download something that can track data usage every 30 days instead of monthly, PM's cycle is 30 days long and not monthly 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Terrybaskin 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or simply try refreshing the page on the yellow circle while signed in to public mobile

Handy1_0-1673577367348.jpeg

Refresh page.                                ^^^    

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Terrybaskin , please use incognito mode on the browser when accessing the self serve site to make sure you are not viewing cached data.  Check the plan tab to make sure you are on the right plan.  

Need Help? Let's chat.