cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not activating no reply from moderator

MatthewGoguen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sent a message saterday and yesterday, no answer from moderator my plan won't change and won't activate please help

5 REPLIES 5

@MatthewGoguen My "favourite" backup for this situation is an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@MatthewGoguen, as you've discovered, changing a plan when it is suspended will not work.  It's unfortunate, but that's what happens here at Public Mobile.  Just for your future reference, any changes to anything, including taking your phone number to a different provider, needs to have an 'Active' plan.  But let's see if we can get you assistance or even on your way.

You haven't said what plan you're on, and what one you want.  If the plan you wish to get is cheaper, this is my suggestion - pay for the full renewal of your previous plan to start your plan again, then schedule a plan change for your next renewal.  This will get you service now, and lock-in the plan change so you don't forget it in the future.

If this isn't an option, you'll need to make sure you have the correct funds available in your balance, and make sure you've sent enough information regarding your situation to the Moderator_Team via private message (the envelope icon top right of the screen).  Include the phone number, account number, pin and detailed information to get as much info to the Mods as possible.

MatthewGoguen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have done all that in a private message both Saturday morning and Monday morning, no reply on any messages

tbark
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

To get help with your account, activation, or service?

Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get gelp with your account.

They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

Click here to send them a private message.

In your message please include:

PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].

Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If your plan expired?  If so, only a Moderator can change the plan for you.  All you can do in selfserve is reactivate the same plan.  So all you can do for now is wait.

Need Help? Let's chat.