cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan issues?

gorf19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Strange things with my account. On the 1st my data should have reset and for 2 days I had data, used 8mb, Now nothing,  no data. Phone still works. Usage still says 8mb.

Also I looked at my phone going out and see 3065804001 three times. From what I can tell it's  a scam number. I nerver called that number, my phone is off 90% of the time. Strange. Any suggestions about either item?

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

gorf19

Thanks for the info on the phone number. As for my phone, I haven't changed any settings. It was recommended that I switch on/off my airplane mode to wake up the data. Seems to work.

Thanks again.

gorf19

Thanks,  that seems to work. I wilmonitor over the next few days to see what happens.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Cycle airplane mode and cellular data and see if that wakes your data up.

@gorf19 wrote:

Strange things with my account. On the 1st my data should have reset and for 2 days I had data, used 8mb, Now nothing,  no data. Phone still works. Usage still says 8mb.

Also I looked at my phone going out and see 3065804001 three times. From what I can tell it's  a scam number. I nerver called that number, my phone is off 90% of the time. Strange. Any suggestions about either item?

Thanks,

That phone number is a voicemail retrieval or deposit number.  That will show up in your usaage any time you do not answer a phone call.

As for data, have you made any changes to your phone's settings?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@gorf19 , have you had a chance to look into the self serve account?  What does it indicate for account status and available data?  If there's any kind of problem with the account it should be reflected there.

Need Help? Let's chat.