cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan gap between the $25/month vs $39/month

RynoHazard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently on the $25/month plan which I have had a good experience with. I don't use much data so the 1gb on this suits well. However, I do run out some months so I was looking at upping my plan. The only next plan up that I can currently see is the "promotion" plan for $39/month. This plan promotion currently includes 20gb of data at 4gb speed which is more than I would ever need. I'm wondering if there are any options for middle-ground plans in between this for more like $30ish a month and if not is it likely these could be introduced in the near future? 

6 REPLIES 6

VH4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I agree with Ryan. Why can’t PM give us 2G for $25. It would be seen as being customer friendly, would differentiate PM from all the other carriers and would drive business to PM. Please give it a try, PM!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RynoHazard   yes, from $25 to $39 , that is a gap.  Last round of plans, they have $30 and $35 plans which were good.  I hope they will bring back $35 plan.  And better, to increase the data on both $15 and $25

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There does not appear to be an in between offering from $25 to $39 at the moment.  I sense that this gap will be filled with time.  Market forces will drive this change.  

frostyfire22
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The $39/20 GB is a promotion plan, so it may actually cost way more later on for the same 20 GB. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@RynoHazard 

Not at this time but PM promo plans alway changes. Usually the best plans happen around Christmas, Boxing Day, Black Friday or Cyber Month Monday.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RynoHazard  no sorry , $15 and $25 plan are the cheapest options with the $39 plan you mentioned being the next best thing 

Need Help? Let's chat.