cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan feature expired

JCN
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have had this plan $120/90 days plan for so many years, and recently I just noticed that my picture messaging feature is expired. I am not able to send/receiving any picture. Does anyone have the same issue, could they just take one feature off my plan without letting me know?  

6 REPLIES 6

@JCN wrote:

I have had this plan $120/90 days plan for so many years, and recently I just noticed that my picture messaging feature is expired. I am not able to send/receiving any picture. Does anyone have the same issue, could they just take one feature off my plan without letting me know?  

When you mention the word "expired", do you mean inside your Self Serve account?

I do not beleive there is indication of any features ever given about a specific plan feature being expired, but rather just about the entire plan being expired.

By any change are you on the Fall Promo 2016 plan?  if you're talkng about the plan desscription details that says "expired", ignore that.  It means nothing.

JCN

Awesome, thanks it is actually the data problem. I turn off my data. 

Thank you 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@JCN you may have to message the moderator_team about that expired feature you seen in your account!  Click here to start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and get a ticket so the moderator_team will get back to you

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

JCN

Thanks for ur advise. I actually login into my account and checked my plan detail, and one of the features actually showing expired. I was not able to see which feature has expired but I believe is the picture message cuz that’s the only thing that’s not working right now. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@JCN wrote:

It should still be available. If you are still able to use the internet and calling/texting double check that your phone settings are correct for MMS and then try sending a smaller version of the picture. 

If nothing helps try these tricks to reset your account:

a) Lost/Stolen Trick 

1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout

2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

b) $1 Trick

1. login to your account >> Payment >> One TIme Payment >> follow the direction to poay $1 >> logout

2. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

If neither work, you need assistance from the moderators. To get a ticket:

1. click the ? on the lower right of this page,

2. enter "ticket",

3. click "Contact us",

4. click "Submit ticket",

5. login manually if your username/password are not filled in,

6. click the drop down menu (in the white area),

7. pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it,

8. If none of the topics are correct click Other/Something Else until you reach the blank form

Response time is 2 - 5 days so engage a backup plan.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JCN wrote:

Is your data working?

Picture MMS need data to work.  Enable data and restart your phone may help.

Need Help? Let's chat.