cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan failed to renew

Reznale
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan was due to renew tonight and it failed to renew properly, leaving me without any service. I'm on $40 for 5gb 3G data/unlimited canada (I believe before they changed it to 4.5gb + 500mb autopay?). Autopay added $40 to the account, the account was charged $20, and I have absolutely no call or data service with $20 left in the account. Autopay says $20 is due on Jan 19th.

Not having service really messed things up for me tonight. How do I get it back?

5 REPLIES 5

Gwarraich
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same thing. I am on $40 plan after midnight my phone stop working I am on auto pay. Even i had $44 rewards they withdraw 10+10 =20 I can't make or receive any calls. I am working nights shift and often use my phone I was very upset I thought today I should switch to another carrier who have customers service. I just got home connect to wifi login to my account there was massage due to fund account suspended. Even I was on auto pay and after they took $20 remaining $24 and iPad manually $26+16=40 and restart my phone start working I hope they will credit back $20 they took early and hope auto pay will work properly next time 

Reznale

So it's possible I caused this by logging into my account to check my data use on the account overview around an hour before the renew process? I was down to like 50mb of data and wanted to see how much I had left, then half an hour later all these problems occurred.

@Reznale wrote:

Ok now when I log in, it says plan expired, so I let it renew it. Now I have service.

Now the problem is that I was charged a full $40 again so $60 in total under transaction history, as i've been charged 3 times for "30 day plan: $10" and then $30 for 5G at 3G plan.

@ReznaleThe renewal system takes hours to complete. The self serve system is very glitchy during renewal time especially when changing price / duration. Leave it alone until you wake up tomorrow, there may still be other charges and other parts of the renewal system still doing its thing. In 8 hours you can asses what charges should not be there and you can contact the moderator team for them to take care of it. But if you contact them now, things might be different in a few hours so just be patient. Your service is running now so don't touch anything else in self serve.

Reznale

Ok now when I log in, it says plan expired, so I let it renew it. Now I have service.

Now the problem is that I was charged a full $40 again so $60 in total under transaction history, as i've been charged 3 times for "30 day plan: $10" and then $30 for 5G at 3G plan.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Reznale wrote:

My plan was due to renew tonight and it failed to renew properly, leaving me without any service. I'm on $40 for 5gb 3G data/unlimited canada (I believe before they changed it to 4.5gb + 500mb autopay?). Autopay added $40 to the account, the account was charged $20, and I have absolutely no call or data service with $20 left in the account. Autopay says $20 is due on Jan 19th.

Not having service really messed things up for me tonight. How do I get it back?

@ReznaleDoes the account overview show your account as "active" or "suspended" ? The system can be rather glitchy when changing plans during renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.