cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired

ericwins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan expired on August 7, 2018 and I was on the $40 per 30 days plan. I now want to upgrade my plan to the $50 per 30 days plan. 

I want to add $50 to my public mobile balance, and then change my plan to the $50 plan, but when I add the $50 to my public mobile balance will it automatically reactivate my old plan or will I have the chance to change plans. 

After making the payment the 30 days will start as of today September 17 - October 17 or would I be paying for August 7 - September 7 - The time that I did not pay for my plan

• Amount due to top-up your previous plan $38.00
  • Plan Expiry Date: Aug 7, 2018
  • Account Deactivation Date: Nov 5, 2018
  • Current Balance: $2.00
5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ericwins wrote:

I try and change plans before adding $50 to my balance to avoid it reactivating my old plan automatically and I get this message...

This cost of this plan is higher than your current available funds. 
You will need to make a payment to your account to complete the plan change.

but once I make a payment to my account I will be able to change plans right away right?

No.  Since your account was suspended, you need to send a private message to moderator to activate your account and at the same time to change your plan to $50 plan.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@ericwins wrote:

I try and change plans before adding $50 to my balance to avoid it reactivating my old plan automatically and I get this message...

but once I make a payment to my account I will be able to change plans right away right?

If your current plan is Suspended (i.e. your phone doies not work) then NO, you must contact the moderators.

If your phone is still working, then YES, you can change your plan immediately.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ericwins

With suspended account, you can only re-activate the same phone plan.  If you want to re-activate with different plan (ie, $50 plan), you will need to contact moderator to do that for you.  The wait times are about 48 hours for moderator response.  

It will re-activate with the new dates, 30 days from whenever you re-activate.  

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

ericwins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can only reactivate through selfserve if you reactivate the same plan as before.  In order to change plans once your account is suspended, you need to contact the Moderator Team.

Need Help? Let's chat.