cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired

KenAllin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just checked my account and found my plan expired. I am on automatic payments.

3 REPLIES 3

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@KenAllin, make sure you also have Available Funds too if AutoPay failed (which it has for some).

For example, if I don't have enough funds, it may look like this. And when it comes to autopay and renew, my account would be suspended

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 8.19.53 AM.png

But, on the other hand, if I do have enough Available Funds in my account, it would appear as this and I can safely say, my plan will be okay:

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 8.18.05 AM.png

@KenAllin  Yes, as @gblackma  said, carry on and see what happens..... if tomorrow, you all-of-a-sudden have zero services, THEN start panicking! 😉   Seriously, though, if your service works, don't worry about it, but if it stops, then come back here.....

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@KenAllin , is today your cycle renewal date?  If it is, and you service is working properly then ignore it  and do nothing. This is the normal PM account renewal process it goes suspended, then expired, the payment comes out at 2am est then the plan resets for the next cycle. Keep an eye out tomorrow for you 611 payment thankyou message.

Need Help? Let's chat.