cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired before autopay.

bewareoftom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So last month public mobile didn't apply my rewards so they sent me a credit, which was fine. Now when I tried to use my phone it didn't work and when I checked my plan online it said the plan was expire, but the message says "ignore if on autopay".

Now, I'm hoping that's true and it will fix itself by midnight but I'm wondering why this happened. Is it because the funds on my account were insuffiecient so it suddenly cancelled my account for some reason? I'm just hoping this never happens again since I've been happy with public mobile so far.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bewareoftom wrote:

So last month public mobile didn't apply my rewards so they sent me a credit, which was fine. Now when I tried to use my phone it didn't work and when I checked my plan online it said the plan was expire, but the message says "ignore if on autopay".

Now, I'm hoping that's true and it will fix itself by midnight but I'm wondering why this happened. Is it because the funds on my account were insuffiecient so it suddenly cancelled my account for some reason? I'm just hoping this never happens again since I've been happy with public mobile so far.

This must be from last night. So you'll need to deposit some money into your account and click reactivate to get your service working.

Normally, we see Plan Expired in red starting from around 8pm ET on the last day of service.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@bewareoftomIf you don't have service then you need to add more money to your balance in your account to get going again. Public Mobile plans are every 30 days NOT monthly, so your renewal date shifts a day every few months.

Need Help? Let's chat.