cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan didnt change

Tsflui
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My plan was suppose to change on Jan 14, I received an auto payment successful text yesterday.  I looked into my account and it still has the old plan showing and nothing about the new plan.  I switched over to the 4g 15gb $40 plan which I have a picture if you need for verification. Can you please let me know what's going on or correct the issue?

Thanks for your help!

6 REPLIES 6

@Tsflui @You may need support to look into the price part that does seem odd 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

@Tsflui LTE is 4G is same thing 

Tsflui
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, thanks for the quick replies. 

I did hit the update button and that part did update and it does show 15gb at 4g. Thanks

Now the payment part... it still shows as my old plan $120 for 90 day plan 15gb at 4g???

Also on my phone at show LTE not 4g.  Samsung 8 plus.

Thanks for all the help community!

Screenshot_20230116-100534_Brave.jpg

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Tsflui 

try clear cache and restart browser as well

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Tsflui 

When you see your payment card transaction, does it show $40 plus tax?

That's how you know the correct plan was selected on renewal.

Recommendation would be to always open an Incognito or Private tab before signing into public mobile self-serve site - it has terrible caching issues.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Tsflui 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or simply try refreshing the page on the yellow circle while signed in to public mobile

Handy1_0-1673889262193.jpeg

Refresh page.                                ^^^            

edit we are just customers like you trying to help 

Need Help? Let's chat.