cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan did not switch

sacheval
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Plan was supposed to switch on next renewal.  Phone became deactivated.  Had to renew for three months on old plan, to get phone working again.  I just wanted the new $40 plan.  So frustrated.  Submitted multiple useless tickets.  Do I just get a new phone company provider?

4 REPLIES 4

sacheval

Yup - tried in private browsing mode, still received the same error.  The request to change plans was done when the plan was still in active service.  Once the plan change failed, the payment somehow got messed up and the account became suspended.

sacheval

Yes, I tried to switch to the new plan while suspended - the website repeatedly came back with an "oops, please try again later" error.  The only way to get my phone working again was to renew the previous three month plan.

The original request to switch from a 3-month plan to a monthly $40 plan was submitted last week, and requested to change on my next billing cycle.  This failed to happen, and subsequently suspended my account.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

Did you schedule plan change on next renewal? Was your account suspended or had continuous service?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You could have changed the plan while suspended, manually paid and it should have picked up the new plan. Had you set up the plan change for the next renewal...before?

Need Help? Let's chat.