cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan deactivated with auto pay on.

tweet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

My plan got deactivated even though I have auto-pay on and everything went through correctly last month. I'm trying to figure out why that happened, also should I reactivate and pay now or will this issue resolve itself? 

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

kimmycooper
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you change your bank card debit/credit ? if so re enter the number other then that I have no idea. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tweet wrote:

Hi, 

My plan got deactivated even though I have auto-pay on and everything went through correctly last month. I'm trying to figure out why that happened, also should I reactivate and pay now or will this issue resolve itself? 

Thanks.

@tweet  Unfortunately Auto Pay will fail from time to time. When that happens then you need to re-activate your account manually  because it will not reactivate automatically.

Hopefully PM will upgrade their system and fix the problem soon.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tweet 

When autopay failed to get money form your account, it may not be the fault of your cc, it is due to issue with PM server.

1.  Add fund to your account using the autopay cc and then click the reactvate current plan link to get your phone working again.  If you cannot add fund to your account, contact moderator for help.

2.  While you are waiting for moderator, you can purchase topup voucher to add fund to your account using self-serve or dial 611 from your phone.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after you receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@tweet  you should reactivate the plan.  You new 30 day cycle will start when you do. 

You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or You can also use 611 to make your payment.:
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@tweet 

Unfortunately, autopay sometimes fails.  

If you have no service right now, you should reactivate your plan.  Either there is a button for re-activation or just manually load the necessary funds to re-activate your plan.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make a manual payment.  Sometimes autopay fails so you could keep a balance in your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.