cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

odonnellcrln
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my plan to the 4g $41 plan  from the 3G $35 plan. They took out the money for the new plan from my credit card but on the website it still shows my current plan as the $35 plan with the 3G could you check this and if they have charged me for the new plan but are only giving me the previous plan for my service how do I get them to refund what they me.

Thanks

Caroline

6 REPLIES 6

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@odonnellcrln 

no need refund,,, just tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode, or safari on private mode To Login Page

it is just a glitch in the system there is a new design it is affecting some customer for change plan they showing charge for new plan cost and not showing right away in account it's has new plan yet, it could take up to 48 hours until you experience full 4G speed, and for plan has change but the system will be changed soon.
could you do turn off device and turn on..

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Meow- There's no delay on plan changes. The speed is delayed yes.

@odonnellcrln- You could also try those little spinner refresh icons lower down to see if the plan displays. This was a poorly executed system update. The caching has been a stupid problem since day one.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It looks like change takes 2 days to complete. It is not that clear. Some say change on account is immediate but actual speed change takes 48 hours.

If you do not see change on your account try to clean cache, refresh page few times or use different browser or incognito mode.

@odonnellcrln clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser in private or incognito mode,reboot your computer,see if your account updates

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@odonnellcrln 

The new website is finicky.  Sometimes the old plan is cached into the page.  Try to clear cache, incognito mode or a different web browser. PM is aware of this glitch and hopefully will correct.  

It does take about 2-3 days for the actual data speeds to change also.  

odonnellcrln
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

i should have said in last post that they definately did charge me for the new 4g plan but my service still shows old 3G plan as my current plan. Please help.

Thanks

Caroline

Need Help? Let's chat.