cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change - offeres

raviaucse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear Team,

Many providers are offering good data plans  for $25 or $30, but i dont see those and i am not sure how to reach your customer service. Can u help to add those accounts best offers who are with public for a long time

Thanks

Ravi

8 REPLIES 8

@raviaucse I guess PM listen to your demand, they have just released a new $30 plan and increase the data for the $35 plan:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/New-3G-Plans-in-Self-Serve-Account/m-p/91...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@raviaucse honest , I don't think you can find any deals for $25 or $30

PM did offer a bargain deal during Black Friday for $35 and still offering good plan with $40. And $45.  Those are as good the deals as you can get on the market now 

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

NO, XD

Specfically, @raviaucse you can send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here

The above link will take you directly to your private message box and even place cs_agent in the To field for you.

All you'll need to do from there, is type in the Subject and Body of your message to them.   Then tap Send Message.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@raviaucse 

Happy to help you with that.

Just type  CS_Agent   into the send to box.     Ok?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@raviaucse 

Public Mobile's offers are usually for a limited time.   The Black Friday deals are mostly gone, but be patient.  Within a week or two, they'll release some Boxing Day and/or New Year's deals which may be as enticing.

Stay tuned!!!

If you wish to pass on a specific request to them, to contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

raviaucse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much for your reply, may i know how do u send message to CS_agent? tku in advance

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@raviaucse 

Either send a private message to CS_Agent  or use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket.

Then you can tell a Customer Support Agent, everything you want.

Need Help? Let's chat.