cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan appears in "My Plan", not in "Overview", Phone NOT working ?

Gab_RB26DETT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent

Hi, I made a post yesterday and sent a private message, with no success.

My phone still isn't working. 

I have confirmed that it was an error on Public Mobile's side, and not in fact my phone. 

I tried my SIM card in three different phones and nothing.

Here's the problem :

b.png

My plan does NOT appear here, even though it was perfectly working 48 hours ago and said I had my data. Since yesterday, there is nothing here.

a.png

But, my plan DOES appear here. I just paid for my phone and it was working perfectly fine 48 hours ago.

c.png

As you can see, I did NOT use all my data. I only used my phone on the 24th, and none on the 25th, since it wasn't working.

I tried the following :

- Restart my phone 

- Re-insert my SIM card 

- Reset my network settings (iPhone)

- Tried my SIM card in three phones.

After this, I determined that the problem was from Public Mobile

So as people suggested, I reported my phone as stolen, logged out, waited a few minutes then logged back in to re-activate my account. No success, still nothing.

Like I previously said, I already sent a message to moderators, no response.

Could @CS_Agent please help me out here, I am going to need my data tomorrow.

Thank you all in advance,

-Gabriel

9 REPLIES 9

Gab_RB26DETT

@krazykiwi @Dunkman Unfortunately, no change. I suppose I will have to wait. Thank you all for the suggestions !

Gab_RB26DETT

@krazykiwi @Dunkman

I just topped off my account by 1$, now I guess I'll give it a couple hours and will report back. Thank you for your help guys, it's much appreciated.

@Gab_RB26DETT wrote:

There it is :

d.png

I never let my account go for more than 2 months without paying. I was told a year ago that doing so when I am away is perfectly fine as long as it does not go over 90 days, which it had not. 

I'm especially confused considering that on my way back from the airport on the 24th, my data worked, as you can see in my first post, I used 11mb on that day that I came back.

-Gabriel

Everything looks right. You may want to try like @mimmo or @Dunkman mentioned. The add-on doesn't expire and the $1 will be used on your next renewal so you will not lose anything attempting these solutions.

@Gab_RB26DETT

If you want to try another thing, some people have manually loaded $1 to their balance and it triggers the re-activation process of the plan and their plan starts working.  Otherwise, you will need to wait for moderator response.  

Gab_RB26DETT

There it is :

d.png

I never let my account go for more than 2 months without paying. I was told a year ago that doing so when I am away is perfectly fine as long as it does not go over 90 days, which it had not. 

I'm especially confused considering that on my way back from the airport on the 24th, my data worked, as you can see in my first post, I used 11mb on that day that I came back.

-Gabriel

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The only other option that might work is buy a other data add-on ? Then deal with fixing the issue, or add the new purchase to the existing ticket

@Gab_RB26DETT wrote:

@mimmo

**bleep**, I wasn't aware of that. Thank you for the heads up.

Unfortunately, my plan is "grandfathered", If I touch anything, I lose my price.

With that being said you don't want to change anything. 

When you were away did your let your plan be suspended?

Just for curiosity sake can you post a screenshot of your payment history, blackout any personal information, ie: name, account number...

Gab_RB26DETT

@mimmo

**bleep**, I wasn't aware of that. Thank you for the heads up.

Unfortunately, my plan is "grandfathered", If I touch anything, I lose my price.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Gab_RB26DETTunfortunatly the mods are replying 72+ hours at the moment. 

there is no real way to cut the queue. 

you could change your plan or try buing another addon

Need Help? Let's chat.