cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan and payment

Dhoncha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone, I upgraded my plan and i pay it already.. but my due date every 15 so i cnt use to call so do i need to wait untel my due date?..

34 REPLIES 34

@Dhoncha Does your self-service account show your available funds equal or more than your plan cost? If yes, then you don't need to do anything. Also, set up Autopay so you could get 2$ off from your bill.

@Dhoncha wrote:

hello everyone, i just pay my balance or plan 3 days before renual date, so i neeed  to pay again ? 

If you are paying with vouchers ensure you have enough funds in your account. It will be taken out automatically on your renewal date.

If you have a credit/debit card you can set up auto pay so the funds are automatically withdrawn and you will receive a $2 credit.

@Dhoncha wrote:

hello everyone, i just pay my balance or plan 3 days before renual date, so i neeed  to pay again ? 

If you made an early payment it should be sitting in Available funds for when your renewal is due.  Check your Available funds if you see a balance in there it will be used to pay for your plan and any remaining outstanding balance would be charged to a credit card on file if you have one.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dhoncha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need Help? Let's chat.