cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan and Add on management page down

XJin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Plan and Add on management page down, are they updating for US Roaming features?

9 REPLIES 9

XJin
JK, was their server issues perhaps if not fixing something. Okay, end of this thread.

XJin
@hung52 It was down for everyone this morning and back up by the noon. Nothing wrong with my cookies. They are delicious BTW. LMAO.

hung52
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Maybe try again by clearing your cookies?

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Looks like it's back.  I don't see anything updated add-on wise as expected.

nekkidtruth
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

The roaming features were already in the work when chaos broke loose, so im guessing they would go ahead and complete that regardless of whatever else they'r working on.  They still have existing customers to take care of in addition to new ones.

Which would make sense, if everything else was functioning properly. However, when you have multiple failed ports, huge backlogs of support requests, the last thing you do is release something that may require even more support and possibly more issues into an already chaotic situation.

At least, I should hope they're smart enough to see that.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

The roaming features were already in the work when chaos broke loose, so im guessing they would go ahead and complete that regardless of whatever else they'r working on.  They still have existing customers to take care of in addition to new ones.

nekkidtruth
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hummuschips wrote:

Possibly, or maybe they are trying to fix what is causing the porting issues?

Exactly. I think that is taking precedence over the new roaming features.

arkw
Down for me too, growing pains. Hopefully the higher ups notices and invests some more money in the infrastructure.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Possibly, or maybe they are trying to fix what is causing the porting issues?

Need Help? Let's chat.