cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan/Subscription change

thepaladin68
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just joined Public Mobile by choosing a $39 plan 40 gb data. Just saw a similar plan that offers 50gb along with calls for same price. If I decide to change subscription it’s asking me to pay again. How can I change my plan considering that I just joined  Public mobile

9 REPLIES 9

thepaladin68

Not in QC

thepaladin68

IMG_0483.jpeg

Plan change asks be to pay now despite selection of change on renewal date 

thepaladin68

IMG_0483.jpeg

Selected change on renewal but system still asking me to pay now ?  

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @thepaladin68 

If you already selected the $39 plan and paid for it, you can always switch to the plan to the 50GB plan upon your "next renewal date". By selecting that option, you will not lose the $39 you spent on the 40gb plan and you won't miss out on the exclusive promotion of the 50GB plan. 

Otherwise, you can always try to contact customer service and tell them you accidentally chose the wrong plan upon activating your plan. Maybe they can make an exception and offer you that 50GB plan immediately. Here is the link to submit a ticket to customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to explain the issue to them. They will respond to you in your community inbox so check it from time to time

HI @thepaladin68 actually, if you see the $39 50GB on your My Account, change Subscription page, then yes, you can change it.  Better to use Change on Renewal option to schedule the change and avoid Change Now option

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @thepaladin68 are you in QC? the only 50GB plan I see is the one in Quebec for $34.  If it is the one you were talking about, it is a new activation only plan.  Although you just joined, you are now existing subscriber and you cannot change to that plan.  Sorry

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@thepaladin68 - if you change your plan immediately you will get charged the full amount of the new plan and your current plan will not be prorated. So you can set it to change on your next renewal date.

Is this a plan you see in your My Account? If so, set if to change on your next renewal, easy-peasy. If this is for new activations only, then it is no longer available to you, unless you activate a new account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@thepaladin68 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1703268316090.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Need Help? Let's chat.