cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Selection Issues

AndreH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey folks,

I just signed up and I'm almost certain I selected a 30 day plan with province wide talk, global text, and 3 gigabytes of 4G LTE data (as well as a referal for 1 free gigabyte of data) coming to a total cost of $52 plus tax. After reviewing my account and trying to test my services it appears that I only have 3 gigabytes of 4G LTE data and no talk or text capabilities which comes to a total of $50 plus tax. 

I tried to update my plan but it looks like I'll have to wait 30 days. Is there any way to update my plan to include talk and text immediatly? I'd also like to keep my referal bonus data if at all possible. 

Thank you! 

PS. Sorry if this is a very common question, I couldn't find a post explaining how to do this.

2 REPLIES 2

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good advice, @ShawnC13.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@AndreH, it takes up to 72 hrs to have the bonus referral data applied to your account.  For adding talk and text you will need to message a MOD.  To message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team to send a private message .

In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.