Did you mean: 

Plan Expired

vasubesimple
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have enough founds but i can't renew the plan

8 REPLIES 8

vasubesimple

@Saray_O she is from Montreal only if she fixes my issues soon, I would buy her a coffee at the old port 

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@vasubesimple wrote:

this is so stupid, at least for account activation they might have a help line or customer care representative. 

I am not sure how many calls I have missed from morning 

@vasubesimple that way thay can give good plans

vasubesimple

this is so stupid, at least for account activation they might have a help line or customer care representative. 

I am not sure how many calls I have missed from morning 

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@vasubesimple wrote:

mail; sent to the team , thanks guys and personal message to 4 other mods but no response yet 

wait its take time, its now 3 mods online @Noella_B & @Saray_O & @Shazia_K to serve now

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@vasubesimple FYI just send one message, and send it to @CS_Agent.  This is the most efficient way to get help.  (For future reference.)

I just added a bit more to my standard macro:
How long will you need to wait for help? Messages are handled during business hours (see above), in the order in which they are received. Usually you will hear back within a few hours, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

vasubesimple

mail; sent to the team , thanks guys and personal message to 4 other mods but no response yet 

AlexOfAnders
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @vasubesimple, you'll want to contact the @CS_Agent if it won't apply your balance to pay for your current plan. You can private message them using this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Include your PM number, PIN and problem in the message (don't post them here).

They should get back to you within a couple hours.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@vasubesimple You will need to click here to send a private message to the @moderator_team for assistance. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation

Note: Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours. More information about the community moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.