cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Changes??

zoeyoliver
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a notice I had used all my data.... but my plan includes data.... have the plans changed? will I get more data when it renews? (Didn't happen on last payment)

do I need to get a different plan? Will a new plan renew data every month?

I didn't get any notice of any changes

Thanks for any help !

8 REPLIES 8

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zoeyoliver If you find yourself going to the limit constantly, then a plan change would be justified. 

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zoeyoliver Make sure there isn't a data cap on your device's data usage in the Settings app on Android phones which it auto shuts off data after a certain MB or GB amount. You can find it by going into Settings > Network > Data Usage. (Instructions may vary by device.)

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@zoeyoliver wrote:

I got a notice I had used all my data.... but my plan includes data.... have the plans changed? will I get more data when it renews? (Didn't happen on last payment)

Thanks for any help !

@zoeyoliver 

What plan do you have currently?

Can you post a screenshot of your overview page?

Every plan has data, which will reset with each renewal. If yours didn't, maybe there is some issue that needs CS intervention.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@zoeyoliver wrote:

Thanks for any help !

@zoeyoliver 

Plans have not changed.  You probably just used up your data for this 30 day cycle.  At your next renewal date, your data will reset again. Which plan are you on?  

If you ran out of data for several payment cycles, you may want to change to a higher data plan.  Otherwise, you can purchase a data add on, 1 GB for $15.  Unused data will roll over to the next 30 day cycle until all used up.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@zoeyoliver first, which plan do you have? do you know how much data comes with the plan?

you got the notice via sms?  did you login My Account to check?  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@zoeyoliver wrote:

I got a notice I had used all my data.... but my plan includes data.... have the plans changed?

all currently available plans include data, from 0.25 GB to 15 GB

will I get more data when it renews? (Didn't happen on last payment)

yes, you will get your cycle data allotment on each cycle renewal every 30 days

do I need to get a different plan?

if you don't have sufficient data each cycle, consider changing your plan on the next renewal to one with higher data, see plans here

Will a new plan renew data every month?

yes

Thanks for any help !

Hi @zoeyoliver 

See responses above.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zoeyoliver 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, history Data usage, and check whcih plan you have.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zoeyoliver 

no need every month Change Plan.. but which plan you have now !!

for more information about Managing Your Data Usage visit  Here link to save your data...

and turn off background data, to save your data.

when your data limit used all, is will be off until next renewal cycle,

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

Need Help? Let's chat.