cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change today - Account suspended

BMaloney
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, my $140/90 day plan was supposed to be changing to $120/90 day since today is the first day of my billing cycle. I awoke to no data and no voice access and the website said my account has been suspended! I had autopay and everything so I can't figure out why this happened.

I've reactivated it with a payment and everything is back to the $140/90 day plan. If I want to change the plan to the $120 one that was supposed to happen today, it asks for another payment. How can I get on the $120/90 day plan that I wanted all along?

Edit: Now that I'm looking at the payment history page, it seems exceedingly confusing. Can someone clear all that up for me?

14 REPLIES 14

mymy3007

Hi, I have changed my plan for a 90 days plan. I have tried to make phone calls this morning but it says my account is suspended. Can you solve the problem please?? @CS_Agent

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @icej33

That's strange, I'm sorry about that! It usually allows you to change your plan now or to change it on your next renewal date. Could you clear your cache and/or use a different internet browser? '

Let me know if that works 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

icej33
Trying to change plans but system will not allow me to do this.plan is from 70$ to 40$ but no change now option.

hamzahamin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @Saray_O I've sent you a private message! 

@hamzahamin send a private message to Saray_O and she can help you.

Thanks for your honesty @Saray_O!  It's great to know that PM is working on a solution and that it'll be implemented soon.

When I decide to upgrade to the 90-day plan, I'll be sure to check my account the next day after renewal, in case it didn't go through.

Saray_O

Hey @daredogg

I'm sure this is not what you could like to hear but we can only verify if the plan change went through correctly after the customer's renewal date has passed 😕 Fortunately this issue is expected to be resolved with a system update that is coming our way in the next couple of weeks.

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

hamzahamin

I'm having the exact same issue. I had to manually change my plan and it used my autopay balance so now I have a balance of zero. But my phone is still not active. 

Saray_O

Hey @cbocking

I'm sorry about that. This is a known system issue that affects some of our customers. 

I have recitifed your plan for you! Could you reboot your phone so it recognizes the change? Your remaining amount balance is $26. 

Let me know how that goes! 

There appears to be a glitch in the system that doesn't properly adjust to plan changes. I sure hope PM will get this problem fixed, as it seems a lot of people are experiencing it.

To PM... should we as customers be contacting you after making a plan change to ensure the proper amount will be charged on the renewal date?

cbocking

Same problem - was on a $155 plan, system said Plan Expired.

My Account had $135 in it today because I use Autopay and had set it to change to the new price, so I went to change my plan but the system would not process, said I owed another $20.

Gave it the $20 because I need my phone, system promptly eats the full $155 for the old plan. The same plan actually only costs $135, which I assume is why my old plan didn't just renew automatically - because some (intelligent) part of the system actually recognized that I was paying too much.

So why did I just pay $155?

BMaloney
Hey there, I've since rebooted and connected again successfully.

Saray_O

Hey @BMaloney

I'm sorry to hear your plan didn't change as you scheduled. 

I have rectified it for you! Could you reboot your phone so it recognizes the change?

Thank you! 🙂 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Just hang on for a bit. A moderator will need to look at your account and get back to you.

You may need private messaging; look here if you need "how to" info: Private Messages - viewing and creating

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.