cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change Fees

aaleem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wanted to confirm whether there are any one-time plan change fees if I switch from Plan A to Plan B at my plan renewal date . I am on auto pay

9 REPLIES 9

Shapla001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As plans are cycled over the month, and if you need the other plan immediately, change it right away, losing the current plan, and paying for the new plan. If not, as we do, you can opt for change at the renewal date, by clicking on that button and ensuring the future change notification is highlighted in your self serve window.

Ensure you do this PRIOR to your renewal date.  The sooner the better actually.

You can not wait until the day of renewal, as the system (currently) will not allow for a renewal day change, as your plan will be in a suspended status (if autopay is off), or renewed (if autopay is on).

The system works - set it, and forget it.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

there are no fees to changing your plan 🙂 If you change your plan earlier than your renewal date, you'll lose the remaining days of service - that is why I mentioned future dating a plan change!

Cheers @aaleem,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@aaleem wrote:

Yes , I am aware of this fact and thats why I mentioed taht i want t ocange my plan at my plan RENEWAL DATE.

Howevr the actual question was whether there are any onetime fees associated with any plan change and my understanding is that there are no fees. CORRECT?

Correct as stated by @will13am

@aaleem

Only potential glich in the system is if your new plan is lower cost or cheaper than the original plan.  A lot of times the plan does not get renewed on autopay.  Known glich in system.  

If you are switching to lower cost plan, safer to change plans immediately a day before your plan is about to renew....  prevents potential service disruption.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aaleem wrote:

Yes , I am aware of this fact and thats why I mentioed taht i want t ocange my plan at my plan RENEWAL DATE.

Howevr the actual question was whether there are any onetime fees associated with any plan change and my understanding is that there are no fees. CORRECT?

Asked and answered. First reply above.

aaleem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

which is why we recommend future dating a plan change! Your new requested plan will kick in at your renewal, and here's how to do so 🙂 @aaleem

- Sign in to Self-Serve

- Select ‘Change Plan’ on the Overview page

- Select the plan you want

- Choose Change plan at Renewal

Let us know if you ever have any questions,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@aaleem, there are zero fees for changing plans.  You can change as much as you like.  Just remember if an immediate change is requested, paid service will be lost and is not refundable. 

Need Help? Let's chat.