cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment history

chinaski
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't know if I'm the only one who can't make sense of the information present on the Transactions history page under My Account. I am trying to actually see what I'm being charged for and the history makes this about as clear as mud. For example, my credit card was billed in February for an amount of 127.68. I would expect a statement would be available under my account listing the charges and credits that explained this amount. Instead I'm presented with a paginated table with a bunch of entries that frankly don't explain anything, at least to me. 

Public_Mobile_- Transaction_History.png

Interestingly, the Credit (Payments) column never shows the actual amount that was billed on my credit card. I find this very strange. This table is not informative. Needs improvement.

8 REPLIES 8

Quest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@chinaski wrote:

My point with all of this is that the information available in the transaction history does not give me, the customer, useful information. Maybe it makes sense if you understand the accounting setup of Public Mobile. What I'm really looking for is a statement, detailing charges, credits, and payments - like you get with other ecommerce providers. Not seeing anything like that on the admin side.

@chinaski  I don't know how long have you been with PM now but probably you've already noticed that people are coming here for savings and fully on line service. PM is not like other "ecommerce providers". Everything is simpler in order to reduce the cost and pass it through promotions to its users.

You have a valid concern here but sometimes you cannot have best of both worlds.

peter_e
I agree with chinaski, the payment history is impossible to understand. It as confusing as hell trying to figure out what's credit and what's debit. Please implement a proper billing history soon.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chinaski if you need an official invoice for expense/tax purpose, you can request one.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

chinaski

The account reporting information is next to useless. Please fix this!

@chinaski That is all there is available atm. No final bill is available. If you ignore all of the other credits/debits, the amount on the Automatic Top-up line + tax is what you're actually charged on your cc. 

chinaski

My point with all of this is that the information available in the transaction history does not give me, the customer, useful information. Maybe it makes sense if you understand the accounting setup of Public Mobile. What I'm really looking for is a statement, detailing charges, credits, and payments - like you get with other ecommerce providers. Not seeing anything like that on the admin side.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @chinaski,

Thank you for raising concern with us!

Should you need any details regarding your payment, please don't hesitate to send me a private message including your phone number. I will be able to look into it!

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

The payment history do not include tax charged. It includes charges for different choices like talk, text and data. Plus it includes the discount and rewards. I see that it used $17 of rewards ($12 auto-pay, $3 reefer-a-friend, $2 community). So it should've charged you $103+tax. That is not the correct amount you were charged. In this case, mod will take a look into your account and see why you were charged $127. @Mary_M 

Need Help? Let's chat.