cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel - June Update?

tkdmasterg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I know the Pixel updates stated rolling out around June 11. Any idea when these updates will come to Public Mobile's OTA? 

5 REPLIES 5

tkdmasterg

Thanks for the replies. The update finally showed up on my phone last night. Maybe Google was monitoring my posts. 😏 

@tkdmasterg wrote:

Thanks. I was checking with Google and they thought it would come though my provider. Providers sometimes include tweaks for their phones included. I can do an OTA one with Google directly but I would have to wipe the phone because I haven't unlocked my bootloader.

@tkdmasterg , google phones receive all OTAs directly from google.  There is never any carrier-ware added to the install.  What model of pixel do you have?  By now, all models still receiving OTAs should have received it by now.  

@tkdmasterg wrote:

I know the Pixel updates stated rolling out around June 11. Any idea when these updates will come to Public Mobile's OTA? 

I've already installed June's update and I also know a few others at Public Mobile who have as well.

tkdmasterg

Thanks. I was checking with Google and they thought it would come though my provider. Providers sometimes include tweaks for their phones included. I can do an OTA one with Google directly but I would have to wipe the phone because I haven't unlocked my bootloader.

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@tkdmasterg 

Your Pixel update won't come from your provider. It's dependent on your phone model. Check your settings to see if the update is available to you yet.

Edit:

https://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/4457705?hl=en

Need Help? Let's chat.