cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone

Public5574
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought a new phone from public mobile and I noticed that the pictures it takes are poor quality but I was just going to live with it, but now my bank says that they can't read the checks because they're too blurry. I have tried taking pictures and resubmitting it but I got the same message saying it's too blurry. Looks like I'm going to have to return this phone. Do you know if that's possible or how I go about doing that ?

4 REPLIES 4

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Cameras in phones usually remain in good condition. 

What phone and model is it?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately these phones are not 'new'. They are certified pre-owned phones so YMMV.

PM offers 30 days money back guarantee and 1 year of warrantly.

If you are not happy with the phone, contact agent for instructions how to return or repair.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Public5574 

There is a 30 day refund policy and 1 year warranty but try checking the Camera settings if it is on Auto HDR on iPhones or FHD on androids.

Just contact a CS_Agent for a CPO return by creating a ticket on SIMon Chatbot at the bottom of page or private message them on the envelope icon above.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Public5574   All PM CPO phones come with 30 days return or 1 year warranty.

If you need to return it and it is within 30 days, open ticket with PM support using direct message and provide them your order number

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.